Superfoods protect you from illness and keeps your body healthy
- Broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower have natural chemicals in them that can combat breast cancer. Broccoli, especially sprouts, is known to aid in preventing some forms of cancer, such as rectal and colon cancer.
- Hot peppers such as cayenne and chili contain a chemical called capsicum, which may neutralize certain cancer-causing substances and may help prevent stomach cancer.
- Garlic increases the immune system cell activity and indirectly breaks down cancer causing substances. Garlic is also anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Citrus such as lemons, grapefruits is believed to help prevent cancer by washing it out of the body.
- Leafy greens and yellow vegetables has been associated with lower levels of stomach cancer.
For a more complete list of cancer fighting foods check out The Cancer Cure Foundation.
The fact is, practically every vegetable and fruit on the planet is packed with nutritional superfoods. So, take a trip down to your local farmer’s market and load up on some delicious anti-fighting disease superfoods.
Eat Healthy and Well,